Everwood is a American drama television series was created by Greg Berlanti, starring Treat Williams and Gregory Smith in the lead roles. It was produced by Berlanti-Liddell Prod. and Warner Bros. Television, also distributed by Warne Bros. Television Distribution.
The show first aired from The WB (now The CW) on September 16, 2002 and concluded on June 5, 2006, lasting four seasons and 89 episodes.
It was replay on the CW Seed on May 2017.
When Manhattan surgeon Andrew Brown is widowed, he decides to start a new life in the idyllic Colorado town Everwood, but it takes an eternity for a city-boy to fit in the small community, which already had a physician, and it's even worse for his kids: Ephram, a sensitive kid and gifted pianist, and his little sister Delia. As they get to know people better, relationships develop and change.
- Treat Williams as Dr. Andrew "Andy" Brown
- Gregory Smith as Ephram Brown
- Emily VanCamp as Amy Abbott
- Vivien Cardone as Delia Brown
- Chris Pratt as Birghton "Bright" Abbott
- Debra Mooney as Edna Harper
- John Beasley as Irv harper
- Tom Amandes as Dr. Harold Abbott
- Stephanie Niznik as Nina Feeney
- Merrilyn Gann as Rose Abbott
- Nora Zehetner
- Marcia Cross
- Scott Wolf
- Sarah Drew
- Anne Heche
- Justin Boldoni
Episode number Edit
|Season||Episodes||First air date||Last air date||Network|
|Season 1||23||September 16, 2002||May 19, 2003||The WB|
|Season 2||22||September 15, 2003||May 10, 2004|
|Season 3||22||September 13, 2004||May 23, 2005|
|Season 4||22||September 29, 2005||June 5, 2006|
DVD Release Edit
- Everwood on Fandom