The season aired on Wednesday nights at 9:00 p.m. following Arrow in the winter and spring.
It arrived on DVD and Blu-ray on July 18, 2017.
For three seasons, THE 100 have fought to survive. That fight has torn them apart, turned them against each other, and taken the lives of their closest friends. In season three, our heroes found themselves at the epicenters of both the Grounder world and the struggle for Arkadia’s soul. Despite their best efforts, all out war appeared unavoidable until a new, even more dangerous threat, one that had been quietly rising all along, exploded to the surface: ALIE, the A.I. that ended the world, offered relief from pain and eternal life in the “City of Light,” but as her ranks grew, it quickly became clear that she was building an army dedicated to controlling all sentient life on Earth. This was no longer a battle between warring factions; it was a fight for humanity itself. Now, in the wake of the epic season three finale, a hard truth lands on the shoulders of those who remain. What’s left to fight for now? Will they go quietly into the night, or will they find hope and faith in each other, as they face their darkest chapter yet?
Main cast Edit
- Eliza Taylor as Clarke Griffin
- Paige Turco as Abigail Griffin
- Bob Morley as Bellamy Blake
- Marie Avgeropoulos as Octavia Blake
- Devon Bostick as Jasper Jordan
- Christopher Larkin as Monty Green
- Lindsey Morgan as Raven Reyes
- Richard Harmon as John Murphy
- Zach McGowan as Roan
- Isaiah Washington as Thelonious Jaha
- Henry Ian Cusick as Marcus Kane
Recurring cast Edit
|No. in series||No. in season||Episode title||Written by||Directed by||Original airdate|
|46||1||"Echoes"||Jason Rothenberg||Dean White||February 1, 2017|
|47||2||"Heavy Lies the Crown"||Justine Juel Gillmer||Ed Fraiman||February 8, 2017|
|48||3||"The Four Horsemen"||Heidi Cole McAdams||P.J. Pesce||February 15, 2017|
|49||4||"A Lie Guarded"||Kim Shumway||Ian Samoil||February 22, 2017|
|50||5||"The Tinder Box"||Morgan Gendel||John F. Showalter||March 1, 2017|
|51||6||"We Will Rise"||Charmaine DeGrate||Dean White||March 15, 2017|
|52||7||"Gimme Shelter"||Terri Hughes Burton & Rob Milbauer||Tim Scanlan||March 22, 2017|
|53||8||"God Complex"||Lauren Muir||Omar Madha||March 29, 2017|
|54||9||"DNR"||Miranda Kwok||Mairzee Almas||April 26, 2017|
|55||10||"Die All, Die Merrily"||Aaron Ginsburg & Wade McIntyre||Dean White||May 3, 2017|
|56||11||"The Other Side"||Julie Bensen & Shawna Bensen||Henry Ian Cusick||May 10, 2017|
|57||12||"The Chosen"||Aaron Ginsburg &|
|Alex Kalymnios||May 17, 2017|
|58||13||"Praimfaya"||Jason Rothenberg||Dean White||May 24, 2017|
- The season arrived on Netflix on June 1, 2017.
- Unlike the second and third seasons, this season is only thirteen episodes, the same amount of episodes as the first season.
- The beginning of the storyline picked up immediately after the events of the end of the previous season.
- Henry Ian Cusick, who portrays Marcus Kane, directed the episode "The Other Side".