The CW Television Network, simply referred to as The CW, is an American television network. The network was launched on September 18, 2006, following the merger between The WB and UPN. The network's president is Mark Pedowitz. The network's slogan is "Dare to Defy".
- The CW Latin America
- The CW Brazil
- The CW Argentina
- The CW Europe
- The CW Spain
- The CW Portugal
- The CW North Korea
- The CW South Korea
- The CW China
- The CW International
- The name, "CW", derives from the first letters of the names of its two parent owners (CBS and Warner Bros.)
- CBS Corporation and Time Warner each own 50% of the network.
- Appointed in 2011, the current president is Mark Pedowitz.
- "Dare to Defy" is the CW Slogan (2015-present).
- The logo of The CW is similar to the Spin Cycle font